March 27, 2012

Crystal Clear

I am REALLY suffering from Spring Fever...My Favorite type of fever!!! Everything just seems to sparkle and shine ....new leaves, blue skies....gorgeous southern temperatures and bright colors of nature.

Cut glass and crystal have ALWAYS fascinated me...I am drawn to the spectrum of light and the good ole...."ROY G. BIV" that break into the colors that we see when we use a prism.(Ok...my science teaching comes out every now and then.) Nevertheless...there is something spring-like in the beauty fine crystal.
Enjoy these pictures of beautiful items that we have here at Pickwick Antiques...so many ways to incorporate crystal into your design whether you are more inclined to antiques or modern decor. We have recently received many of the pieces that you see here.

 The prices for most that you see are SO REASONABLE that they do not stay in the store very long. Crystal is the perfect gift for weddings, graduation, birthdays, anniversaries, and "Just Because" gifts.













Shine on!!!   Please feel free to contact me at pks@knology.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment