February 29, 2012

Pam Klepper Sexton Designing Details

When I graduated from college as a student of Interior Design...I was set to decorate the WORLD! Little did I know ..my journey would take a totally different path to marriage, then children, and to educate the minds of young children.
With all my heart, I KNOW that the Lord placed me where I was supposed to be and in HIS time. Yet, I maintained my design work throughout the years as well. The MASTER DESIGNER was honing my talent, experience, and, most certainly my knowledge, maturity and patience within his timeline.

I was given a gift almost fifteen years ago to become the Design Consultant for Pickwick Antiques....today I am delighted to be full-time with this wonderful company!

I look forward to this adventure...Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment